Perfect for when you're on the go.
• 2½ cups self-raising flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 100g sliced mild salami, finely chopped
• 1 zucchini (100g), grated
• 1 cup (100g) grated vintage cheddar
• 2 free-range eggs
• 1¼ cups milk
• 100g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Line a 12-hole muffin pan (¹⁄3-cup capacity) with paper cases.
Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in salami, zucchini and cheddar until combined.
Whisk eggs, milk and butter in a jug. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon ¹⁄3 cup of mixture into each paper case.
Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked. Stand in pan for 5 minutes, then lift out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.