REAL LIFE

Teen’s horrifying injury after stepping on a phone charger in her messy room

If you want to get someone to clean their room up show them this.

A teen girl has shared on Twitter a horrific image she says happened to her after she stepped on a phone charger while navigating her messy room.

https://twitter.com/JEWL_ia/status/826580659552546816

By the looks of it she copped one of the prongs of the wall charger straight into the bottom of her foot! That’s gotta hurt!

There’s really nothing much else to say except if you have a teen who hates cleaning their room maybe they’ll get their act together after seeing this.

Related stories