A combo of sweet and savoury!
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 250g slow-cooked pulled pork
• 375g jar chipotle thick and chunky salsa
• 250g packet mini four tortillas (10)
• 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
• 300g tub pineapple pieces, cut into 1cm pieces
• 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
• 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
• 1 tblsp lime juice
• ½ cup torn fresh mint leaves
Heat an oiled, large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until soft. Add pork, salsa and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for about 7 minutes, or until liquid has evaporated.
Meanwhile, make salad. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Heat tortillas according to the packet directions.
To serve, divide pork mixture among tortillas. Top with the pineapple salad.