• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 4 slices Tasty cheese, cut into quarters
• 8 dinner rolls
• Shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato sauce and sliced tomato, to serve
• 500g beef mince
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
• 1 cage-free egg, lightly beaten
• 2 tblsps tomato sauce
• 1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
To make beef burgers, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Divide mixture into eight equal portions and shape into round patties.
Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the patties and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Top each patty with two pieces of Tasty cheese.
Cover frying pan with a lid and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Cut the rolls in half horizontally and top the bases with lettuce, patties, tomato sauce and sliced tomato. Replace the roll tops and serve.