Vegetarian rolls like you have never seen them - how to dress up an Aussie staple.
Vegetarian Rolls with Yoghurt Salsa Verde
Makes 1 cup | prep 5 mins cooking time for vegetarian rolls
12 Patties Vegetarian Rolls Vegetable Medley
1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
1 bunch basil
1 tablespoon capers
1 clove of garlic
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Juice of one lime
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup Thick Greek Style Yoghurt
- Prepare the Patties Vegetarian Rolls Vegetable Medley following the packet directions.
- Blitz everything except the Greek yoghurt together to create a vibrant green sauce.
- In a separate bowl place 1 cup of Greek Yoghurt and 3-4 tablespoons of the salsa verde. Mix together to create a creamy herbed sauce.
- Keep the regular salsa verde for topping or variate some rolls with each sauce.
- Serve with Patties Vegetarian Rolls Vegetable Medley (available at Woolworths and Independent supermarkets).