Party pies like you have never seen them - how to dress up an Aussie staple.
Classic Beef Party Pies with Feta Cream and Smashed Peas
makes 1 1⁄2 cup | prep 5 mins cooking time for party pies
24 Patties Party Pies Classic Beef
100g Cream Cheese, at room temperature
200g Greek Feta, at room temperature
1 clove of garlic
Juice of half a lemon
1 tablespoon (approx.) of finely diced red onion
Olive oil to drizzle
1 cup frozen peas
- Prepare the Patties Party Pies Classic Beef following the packet directions
- Blitz the cream cheese, feta, garlic, lemon, and onion together to form an almost smooth cream.
- Microwave the peas for a few minutes (time varies depending on wattage) until they are hot. Mash the peas with the back of a fork.
- Dollop the feta cream into a bowl and top with the peas.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- This is superb served with Patties Party Pies (available at supermarkets nationally).
*Patties Party Pies is available in 12 and 24 packs