• 200g vermicelli bean thread noodles
• 3 cups leftover shredded cooked turkey or chicken
• 2 mangoes, sliced
• 1½ cups bean sprouts
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into thin ribbons
• 1 carrot, finely shredded with a julienne peeler
• ½ cup each fresh mint and coriander leaves
• Lime & Chilli Dressing, to serve
LIME & CHILLI DRESSING
Place 2 tablespoons each fish sauce and lime juice, ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon brown sugar into a screw-top jar and shake until sugar dissolves.
Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well and transfer to a bowl.
Add turkey, mango, bean sprouts, cucumber, carrot and herbs to the noodles. Drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Garnish with chopped peanuts or cashews, if desired.