REAL LIFE

Ariana Grande reacts to the horrific fatalities at her show

The singer has tweeted about the horrific events.

Ariana Grande has taken Twitter to break her silence after the tragic explosion that took place at the end of her Manchester concert on May 22.

“Broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words,” she wrote to more than 45.6 million Twitter followers.

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/866849021519966208

Police have said 19 people were killed and approximately 50 others were injured in the explosion. Manchester police also took to Twitter to declare that “this is currently being treated as a terrorist incident until police know otherwise.”

Law enforcement officials in the U.K. suspect the bombing at Manchester Arena on Monday night following an Ariana Grande concert was the work of a suicide bomber, according to various reports.

NBC News reports that U.S. officials were briefed by authorities in the U.K. that forensic evidence and a body had been identified at the site of the bombing.

The singer who has tweeted during such a difficult time is said to “okay,” according a statement given to PEOPLE Magazine by Grande’s representative.

This article first published on WHO.

Related stories