• 750g firm, white fish fillets, trimmed
• 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
• 4 eggs, at room temperature
• 200g green beans, trimmed
• 4 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
• ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
• ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
• 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
• 2 tblsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tblsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tsp caster sugar
To make salad, place eggs in a medium saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 4 minutes. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water until cool. Peel and quarter.
Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
Place beans in a bowl with remaining salad ingredients. Gently toss to combine.
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Whisk well.
Cut fish into 3cm pieces. Thread evenly onto 8 metal skewers. Brush all over with oil.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add skewers in two batches. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Remove from heat.
Place salad on serving plates, drizzle over the dressing. Top with the egg quarters and the fish skewers.