Ready in under 30 mins!
• 2 x 360g frozen pizzas, we chose a Pepperoni and a Four Cheese variety
• 6 slices thin prosciutto, roughly torn
• 2 cups loosely packed baby rocket
• 1 cup mixed red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
• ½ cup bottled basil pesto
Preheat oven to 200°C. Unwrap the pizzas and place onto trays. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove pizzas and top evenly with the prosciutto. Return to the oven for a further 8–10 minutes or until pizza bases and prosciutto are both crisp.
Top with rocket and tomatoes. Spoon over the basil pesto. Season with cracked black pepper.
Serve with Greek salad. Top pizzas with crumbled feta and baby rocket leaves, if desired.