• 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 1 medium red capsicum, cut into 1cm pieces
• 300g can Mexi Beans – Bean & Corn Salsa Mix
• 390g jar Nachos Topping – Pinto Bean, Tomato & Onion
• 170g packet original corn chips
• 1¼ cups Mexican Grated 3 Cheese Blend
Toss the chicken in the oil in a bowl.
Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until browned.
Add capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add beans and nachos topping. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until hot and slightly thickened.
Divide mixture among four wide-rimmed, ovenproof mugs (1⅔-cup capacity). Place mugs on an oven tray. Stand corn chips up over filling to cover top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with guacamole and sour cream, if desired.