• 1 pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Onion and Spices Skewers
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup rocket
• 1 packet Lebanese flat bread
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 1 lemon (to serve)
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated
• 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
• 400g cooked beetroot, grated
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• ¼ cup mint leaves, thinly sliced
• Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Salt and pepper to season
1. For the tzatziki, combine cucumber and 1 tsp salt in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes, then squeeze to remove excess liquid. Add remaining tzatziki ingredients, then stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat pan with 1 tbs olive oil to medium high heat. Cook skewers for 4 minutes per side for a total of 16 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
3. Warm flatbread in the pan, top with tzatziki, rocket, onion and a squeeze of lemon juice.