Child first aid organisation Tiny Hearts Education has shared a warning over babycinos.
It says that marshmallows in the hot milk drink could pose a choking hazard for children.
In a post shared on Facebook, the organisation said tiny marshmallows were safer than large ones, but that no marshmallows at all was the best option.
The post said: A safer option is to cut them into small pieces, use mini sized marshmallows, or better yet - eat the marshmallow yourself!
The American Academy of Pediatrics has previously said marshmallows should not be given to children under five years of age, with raw carrots, peanuts and popcorn also on the list of choking hazards.