This is a real party winner.
• 3 cups frozen raspberries
• ½ cup caster sugar
• ⅓ cup hazelnut liqueur
• 2 x 300ml tubs thickened cream
• 2 tblsps icing sugar mixture
• 2 tsps vanilla bean paste
• 250g tub mascarpone
• 9 unfilled lamingtons
• Roasted, chopped hazelnuts and extra raspberries, to decorate
Combine raspberries, caster sugar and liqueur in a large bowl. Stand, covered, at room temperature for about 15 min, or until raspberries have thawed.
Beat cream, icing sugar mixture and paste in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in mascarpone.
Tear lamingtons into large pieces. Arrange half in the base of a glass serving bowl (14-cup capacity). Spoon over half the raspberry mixture. Spread with half the cream mixture. Repeat with remaining lamingtons, raspberry and cream mixture. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Serve decorated with nuts and berries.