The five-month-old child, named Dong Dong, reportedly caught a roundworm infection from a neighbour's pet.
His worried mother took her child to hospital after noticing something strange in his eye.
Doctors then took a look at the baby boy's infected eye, finding eleven worms slithering around.
The removal procedure took 21 minutes, carried out by several doctors who plucked out the worms with tweezers.
The worms inside Dong Dong's eye are believed to be named Thelazia callipaeda, which is a parasitic nematode first identified in China over a century ago.