This delicious sauce also works great with chicken!
- 1½ cups jasmine rice, rinsed
- 550g pork fillet, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tblsps vegetable oil
- 115g punnet baby corn spears
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- ¼ cup char siu sauce
- 2 tblsps soy sauce
- 2 tsps Chinese five-spice powder
Cook rice in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, to make sauce, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until well combined.
Toss pork in oil in bowl.
Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned and almost cooked. Remove.
Add corn and capsicum to same hot wok. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add bok choy. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return pork to wok with sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until pork is cooked.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with seeds. Serve with rice.