• 2 tsps olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
• 500g chicken mince
• 1 bunch English spinach, roughly chopped
• 737g jar tomato pasta sauce
• 2 x 350g tubs cottage cheese
• 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
• 250g packet instant dried lasagne sheets
• 1 cup grated tasty cheese
Preheat the oven 160°C. Spray a shallow 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish with cooking spray. Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes.
Cook chicken mince in a pan, over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring to break up mince. Add spinach. Cook for a further 3 minutes. Add pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat. Simmer for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine cottage cheese and egg. Place a thin layer of meat sauce over base of the dish. Layer lasagne sheets, meat sauce and cheese mixture into dish, repeating until all the ingredients are used. Finish with meat sauce. Top with cheese.
Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes. Serve with a salad.