Beef swap: Try replacing chicken mince with beef mince, for a change. You will need about 1/2 medium cabbage (600g) for this recipe.
• 500g free-range chicken mince
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tblsp mild curry powder
• 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 1 large carrot, shredded
• 5 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
• 4 green spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
• 100g packet original fried noodles
• 3 tsps cornflour
• ½ cup chicken stock
• 2 tblsps oyster sauce
• 2 tblsps kecap manis
To make sauce, blend cornflour with stock in a jug. Stir in oyster sauce and kecap manis.
Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add chicken and garlic. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, breaking up mince, until browned. Add curry powder. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Add tomatoes and carrot. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the sauce mixture and stir-fry until boiling. Stir in cabbage and onions. Remove from heat. Stir through noodles.
Serve garnished with extra onions, if desired.