An Australian model and her sister were among 12 injured in a suspected acid attack in a busy London nightclub.
Isobella Fraser, 22, was visiting her sister, Prue, 20, who works as a nanny in London, when they were sprayed inside Mangle Club in East London at around 11.30pm
The pair suffered chemical burns and had to be rushed to hospital.
'We were there there for an hour, standing down at the second bar ... a fight was about to break out .. and a split second later I felt something on my arm and it was burning,' Prue told Sunrise.
Isobella said that although their wounds weren't too serious, they feared for their lives.
'I thought we were being gassed, I thought it was a terrorist attack,' Isobella told 7 News.
Police said two men in their twenties were in a 'serious but stable condition' and 10 others suffered 'minor injuries'.
Police said they believed the men were involved in a fight that led to the 'noxious substance being sprayed by a male suspect directly at Victims 1 and 2.'
No arrests have been made, and police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
After the incident, Prue took to Facebook to reassure her family and friends.
'Something I never thought I would be on the news for, still so in shock from this. Thank you everything for the messages. Isobella and I are fine, we are so lucky as it could have been much worse,' she wrote.