Welcome to RSL Lotteries, offering you the chance to win a $2.3 million prize which includes a luxurious waterfront home on the Gold Coast, plus $1 million in gold. It’s the highest amount of gold ever offered with an RSL prize home!*
This luxurious two storey, four-bedroom waterfront home is located on the prestigious River Links Estate on the Gold Coast. The contemporary grand design incorporates large open-plan rooms that give an endless and expansive feel to this entertainer’s paradise. You’ll be wowed from the moment you step through the door, as you explore the media room, the gourmet kitchen, the spacious al fresco areas, swimming pool and private pontoon.
Don’t forget, the lucky winner will also receive $1 million in gold to add to this already impressive prize. With so many possibilities, would you spend, save or invest? You could set up your dream business, pay off your mortgage or opt for a life of adventure, escaping to the seas in your own luxury yacht!
But the most important part about buying an RSL Lottery ticket is that all the proceeds raised help to fund RSL initiatives, giving well-deserved support to our Defence Force personnel and their families^.
What is the RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery?
From our beginnings in 1956, RSL Art Union has raised much need funds for the RSL, with proceeds providing many services, including accommodation, initiatives such as Mates4Mates and vital rehabilitation and advocacy services to ex-servicemen and women, their dependents and families.
When you buy a ticket, you can be assured your contribution goes towards helping those who have contributed to our country as a member of our Defence Forces, together with their families.
At the same time, your ticket puts you into the draw to win a luxury property (or sometimes several) that you could soon be calling home, or adding to your own investment portfolio.
What does my RSL Art Union ticket price contribute to?
Today, funds raised through RSL Art Union help to deliver:
- Assistance for veterans with Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) claims, including medical expenses, pensions and income claims.
- Hospital and home visits for those who are lonely or infirm.
- Low-cost, safe housing options, including 140 permanent and temporary accommodation rentals.
- Counselling and support for veterans and their families.
- Emergency financial assistance.
- Bereavement assistance for Defence families who have lost loved ones.
- More than 1,000 commemorative services across Queensland
RSL Art Union also funds national initiatives
Nationally, funds raised through RSL Art Union provide:
- World-first research into post-traumatic stress disorder among veterans. The $7 million RSL QLD PTSD Initiative has made ground-breaking discoveries about the causes, symptoms and treatments of PTSD since 2012.
- A training program for General Practitioners to help them better identify PTSD and other mental health issues among veterans and their families, and to provide improved treatment options.
- Counselling, camaraderie and rehabilitation programs through RSL Qld’s contemporary veteran branch Mates4Mates. These programs include equine therapy, Kokoda Track walks, cycling events and more.
- Trojan’s Trek peer support wilderness intervention program which help veterans rebuild self-esteem and make positive change.
- Opportunities to join the RAEMUS Rover off-road racing team through learning a mechanical trade, logistics or navigation.
- Respite care at Diggers Rest – A Soldier’s Retreat which provides a place for former and current serving Defence personnel and their families to reset and reconnect.
RSL services provide for the sick, helpless, wounded, aged, vulnerable, destitute and needy among those who are serving or who have served in the Australian Defence Forces and their families.
^ Entrants must be over 18 years. WA residents are not eligible to apply.
For full T&Cs see www.rslartunion.com.au
* Draw 355 Prize details:
Luxury Waterfront Home
The luxurious two-storey waterfront home is located in Helensvale’s exclusive River Links Estate. The property features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room, media room, private retreat, pool, side patio area and two-car garage.
- Address: 74 River Links Boulevard East, Helensvale, QLD 4212
- Total prize value: $2,338,997
- Architecturally designed waterfront home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + powder room
- Private swimming pool
- Parking for 2 cars in secure garage
- Total land size: 440 sqm
- Total home size: 306 sqm
- Total estimated annual rental income: $47,840
- Furniture and electrical appliances included: $150,720
- Rates and water paid for the first 12 months (valued at $4,902).
- Legal transfer fees: $1,375
- Travel voucher: $2,000
PLUS $1 million gold bullion