Just like meatballs, only with chicken.
• 500g chicken or pork and veal mince
• ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
• 2 tblsps yellow curry paste
• ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
• 350g fresh Singapore noodles, prepared as directed
• 1 carrot, julienned
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into strips with a peeler
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup oriental fried noodle salad dressing
Combine mince, breadcrumbs and paste in a bowl. Finely chop 2 tblsps of the coriander and add to mince mix, mixing well. Using slightly wet hands, roll mixture into walnut-size balls.
Heat 2 tsps of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add meatballs. Cook, turning often, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
Combine noodles, carrot, cucumber, onion and remaining coriander in a large bowl. Combine dressing with 2 tblsps water. Pour over salad. Toss. Serve with meatballs and sweet chilli sauce. Garnish with sliced chilli and lime wedges.