• 200g dried spelt spaghetti, cooked and drained
• 1 cage-free egg, lightly beaten
• ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
• 400g jar basil tomato pasta sauce, we used Barilla
• 420g packet grass-fed beef meatballs, cooked as directed
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Spray 12 holes of a standard size (⅓ cup capacity) muffin pan with cooking spray. Tear spaghetti into pieces and place into a bowl. Add the egg and half the parmesan.
Divide spaghetti mixture between muffin holes, making a slight indent in the centre of each. Spoon a heaped teaspoon of pasta sauce into each indent and top with a pre-cooked meatball. Top with a little more pasta sauce. Bake in the oven for 15 min.
Top with remaining parmesan and bake for a further 3-4 min or until cheese has melted. Cool for 5 min on a wire rack. Warm any remaining pasta sauce and serve on the side. Accompany with olives and a garden salad.