Breast cancer survivor Sally Obermeder has announced she is expecting her second child via surrogate.
The 42-year-old television presenter shared the happy news on her Instagram page on Thursday night.
Pictured with her husband, Marcus, and four-year-old daughter Annabelle, Sally said the family was 'thrilled to bits'.
'We have shared our story of ups and downs with the amazing team from Sunday Night,' she added.
In January, Sally revealed she'd suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage around the same time Marcus’ mother passed away.
'There was so much loss personally,' she wrote on Instagram.
Sally previously told New Idea that doctors warned her the only way to expand her family was via a surrogate.
‘I’ve been told in no uncertain terms that it’s far too dangerous for me to be pregnant again, in terms of the cancer returning,' she said.
Sally was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010 shortly after the birth of her daughter.
Just 10 days later she had surgery and began gruelling chemotherapy.
She had four embryos frozen in the hope that one day her dream of having more could be realised.
'It still feels strange that I'm not carrying this child,' she has told Sunday Night.