REAL LIFE

Mum left in shock after Kmart cake topper goes up in flames

So scary!
Facebook/bec.skinner.9

One little’s girl’s special birthday cake moment was ruined when her unicorn cake topper set alight as she went to blow out the candles.

Mum Bec King shared a video of her daughter Luella, which captured the moment her seven-year-old’s joy turned to horror as the decorative topper went up in flames.

Thankfully the family were quick to rush in and put the flames out – all while keeping the cake intact!

‘Birthday cake fail… Oooops!! 😂😂,’ Bec captioned the video.

We’re just glad everyone was okay! 

This article originally appeared on New Idea.

Related stories