REAL LIFE

Fitness blogger killed by exploding cream dispenser

She suffered a cardiac arrest after being hit
Instagram/Getty Images

A well known fitness and lifestyle blogger has been killed by an exploding cream dispenser.

French woman, Rebecca Burger, reportedly died of a cardiac arrest after being hit by the device, despite receiving medical attention.

Her family took to her Instagram to warn her 150,000 plus followers not to use one of the devices, warning that many faulty ones are still in circulation.

‘Here is an example of a cream dispenser that hit Rebecca’s chest, killing her,’ it translates.

‘Don’t use one of these at home.’

Related stories