Your friends and family will love these!
• 48 cooked tiger prawns (1.5 kg)
• 2 baby cos lettuces
• 3 ripe avocados, peeled, chopped
• 5 radishes, cut into matchsticks
• 1 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
• ⅓ cup tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
To make seafood sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
Peel 8 prawns, leaving tails intact and devein. Set aside to garnish. Peel and devein remaining prawns. Cut in half.
Shred the cos lettuces. You’ll need 4 cups. Place in a large bowl with halved prawns, avocado and radishes. Toss well. Divide half the prawn mixture among eight glass serving dishes (2-cup capacity). Drizzle evenly with half the cocktail sauce, about 1 tablespoon in each. Repeat with remaining prawn mixture and cocktail sauce.
Garnish cocktails with reserved prawns.