• 750g packet frozen potato wedges
• ⅔ cup ajvar
• 200g punnet grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
• 150g shaved leg ham, thinly sliced
• 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
• 1 cup grated pizza cheese
Arrange potato wedges over the base of a rectangular ovenproof dish (15-cup capacity).
Cook in a very hot oven (240°C) for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
Meanwhile, combine ajvar and 2 tblsps water in a small jug.
Remove potatoes from oven and spoon over ajvar mixture. Scatter with tomatoes and arrange ham slices over top. Sprinkle onions and cheese over the top.
Return to the same oven and cook for a further 12 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
Serve bake with lemon cheeks if desired.