This article first published on Practical Parenting.
A toy manufacturer has recalled one of its rattles after reports it was a choking hazard.
Kids II has recalled its Oball rattle toy after realising the beads were becoming loose from the chamber.
The company said it had not received any reports of choking incidents.
Oball Rattle Models 81031 and 81548 sold after January 1, 2016 are affected. The recalled products have three clear plastic disc shaped bead chambers, one of which has five (5) orange beads.
Only rattles with date codes T0486, T1456, T2316, T2856 and T3065 located on a small triangle on the inner surface of the rattle are included in the recall. No other Oball products are affected by this recall.
Customers will an affected rattle are eligible for a refund.
"Consumers should immediately take the recalled Oball Rattle away from small children and complete the registration form here," the recall statement read.
"Upon completion of the registration, you will see instructions on how to submit a photo of your recalled Oball to us to be eligible to receive your refund."
For additional information you can also contact the Australian toll line on 1-800-765-503 (07:00am – 16:00pm AEDT).