It's like a mini pizza.
• 24 cheese-flavoured crackers
• 150g shaved salami
• ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
• 24 small cherry tomatoes, halved
• 180g tub bocconcini, drained, sliced
• Fresh basil pesto, to serve
Arrange crackers in a single layer on two oven trays.
Divide salami, olives and cherry tomatoes among crackers. Top with the sliced bocconcini.
Cook in a very hot oven (200°C) for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Serve topped with pesto. Garnish with basil leaves, if desired.