These mini treats are simply delightful.
• 395g can sweetened condensed milk
• 2 tblsps Malibu rum liqueur
• ½ x 250g packet Milk Arrowroot Biscuits
• 200g packet diced dried pineapple
• ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
• 375g packet White Choc Melts, melted, cooled
• Extra shredded coconut, to decorate
Pour condensed milk into a large bowl. Stir in Malibu.
Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until coarsely chopped. Add biscuits to Malibu mixture with pineapple and coconut. Stir until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 45 minutes, or until just firm.
Line an oven tray with baking paper. Quickly roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
Using two forks, carefully dip one ball at a time into cooled melted chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip away.
Roll balls in extra coconut to coat well. Return to tray. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until set.