Angry mum has taken to Facebook after sunscreen left her baby recovering in hospital from angry red 'burns'.
Jessie Swan has revealed how her three-month-old son Thomas ended up in hospital for three days after she applied 50+ sunscreen to his face and body.
'This is my 3 month old son. He has not been in the sun, he was simply outdoors so I put screen on him just in case,' she wrote.
The post attracted a huge reaction with many others claiming they suffered similar reactions with their children.
The Cancer Council say some people could have an allergic or chemical reaction to sun protection products which is why they recommend doing a small patch test first.
Article first published on New Idea.