• 3 cage-free eggs, lightly beaten
• ½ cup thickened cream
• 1 tblsp finely chopped fresh chives
• ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
• 3 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
• 150g roasted red capsicum pieces, finely chopped
• 24 thin slices pepperoni
Grease two x 12-hole round-based patty pans (1-tblsp capacity).
Whisk eggs, cream, chives and parmesan in a medium jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Using a 7cm-round cutter, cut out 24 rounds from pastry. Line prepared pan holes with pastry. Place a rounded teaspoon of capsicum in each case. Top with about 1 tablespoon of egg mixture and a slice of pepperoni.
Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Cool in pans.
Serve mini quiche at room temperature.