Police have confirmed a 55-year-old man presented to police this week and is now helping with their investigation.
Senior Sergeant Paul Kirk said the man had been banned from the shopping complex, and police were now calling on the public to help with their investigations.
Leader revealed on October 27 that police were investigating multiple complaints made in the past month about a man believed to be waiting in the carpark for female drivers to get into their cars, before he started banging underneath.
Sgt. Kirk said: 'We're appealing [to witnesses and possible victims] to get as much information about this behaviour as possible.'
'It's inappropriate behaviour obviously, it's out of left field. The more information we get, the better it is for us to look into the matter.'
A public plea for help, posted via Facebook by an alleged victim's friend, describes how the woman got into her car about 9pm on October 23 and noticed someone duck down next to it.
The woman locked her doors and started the engine, the post explained.
'There was this banging under her car, she slowly started to drive off and then took off faster and in her rear vision mirror, she saw him rolling on the ground as he must have let go of the car at this point,' the post continued.
No charges have been laid.
If anyone has any information regarding this matter please call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
This article originally appeared on New Idea.