- 500g frosted chocolate brownie mix, Betty Crocker
- 125g melted butter and 2 eggs, as directed on packet
- 1 cup milk or dark choc bits
- assorted lollies, chocolate and sprinkles, to decorate
- 1/2 cup white choc melts, melted and cooled
Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced). Spray a 30cm round (with a lip) non-stick pizza tray or round baking tray with cooking spray. Make brownies according to packet directions with melted butter and eggs. Add choc bits and stir to combine.
Spread brownie mixture evenly over prepared pizza tray. Bake in the oven for 20 min or until cooked. Remove and allow to cool.
Spread top of brownie with frosting that came in the packet. Decorate as desired, drizzle with white chocolate, allow to set before packaging or cutting into wedges.