One little’s girl’s special birthday cake moment was ruined when her unicorn cake topper set alight as she went to blow out the candles.
Mum Bec King shared a video of her daughter Luella, which captured the moment her seven-year-old’s joy turned to horror as the decorative topper went up in flames.
Thankfully the family were quick to rush in and put the flames out - all while keeping the cake intact!
‘Birthday cake fail... Oooops!! 😂😂,’ Bec captioned the video.
We're just glad everyone was okay!
This article originally appeared on New Idea.