• 500g brushed potatoes, peeled
• 150g button mushrooms, trimmed, sliced
• 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 cage-free eggs, lightly beaten
• ⅔ cup plain flour
• 2 tblsps olive oil
• Kecap manis, Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon wedges, to serve
• 100g mixed salad leaves
• ½ bunch radishes, shredded
• 1 tblsp lemon juice
• 1 tblsp olive oil
Coarsely grate the potatoes. Squeeze lightly to remove excess moisture. Place in a large bowl. Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, eggs, flour and ⅔ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Spoon ⅓ cup of mixture into pan. Flatten slightly. Repeat to make four pancakes.
Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown Remove. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture to make eight pancakes.
To make salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve pancakes with the salad, kecap manis, mayonnaise and lemon wedges. Garnish with extra sliced spring onions.