• 2 tblsps olive oil
• 1 small red onion, halved, cut into 1cm slices
• 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
• 50g baby spinach leaves
• 4 thick slices multigrain bread, toasted
• 60g Greek feta
• 6 cage-free eggs
• ¼ cup milk
• ¼ cup torn fresh basil leaves
Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion, tomatoes and olives. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until onion and tomatoes are just soft. Remove from pan. Cover to keep warm.
To make scrambled eggs, whisk eggs, milk and basil in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat remaining oil in the same pan over a low heat. Add the egg mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until just set.
To serve, divide spinach, scrambled eggs and tomato mixture among toast slices. Crumble over the feta.