• 200g packet Thai rice noodles
• ¼ cup vegetable oil
• 1 large chicken breast fillet (300g), thinly sliced
• 2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 large carrot (185g), cut into thin matchsticks
• 1½ tblsps hot curry powder
• 1 chicken stock cube
• ½ cup boiling water
• 2 tblsps soy sauce
• 6 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
Cook noodles according to packet directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
Heat 1 tblsp of the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until cooked. Remove.
Heat another 2 tsps of the oil in the wok. Add eggs and stir-fry for 30 seconds, or until scrambled. Remove. Heat remaining oil in the wok. Add carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add noodles and curry powder. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add stock cube dissolved in water, chicken, egg, soy sauce and onions and stir-fry until hot.
Garnish with extra spring onions. Serve with extra soy sauce.