You won’t believe what this mum found in her Woolworths salad

She was horrified!
Getty Images

A mother was left in shock when she discovered a dangerous piece of plastic in her Woolworths salad.

Deb Marks took to Facebook to warn customers from purchasing the product.

The sharp piece of plastic was spotted by the Queensland mother after purchasing the Asian salad from a local Woolworths.

Larks wrote on Facebook: ‘’Please warn any family or friends who buy this product.’

The supermarket giant then later responded to the mother’s social post: ‘Hi Deb, thanks for bringing this to our attention and we apologise once again for your experience. We understand that we’ve been in touch with you to discuss this incident further.’

Woolworths is currently investigating the incident.

This article originally appeared on New Idea.

Related stories