• 750g cooked prawns, peeled and de-veined
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1-2 red chillies, finely chopped
• ¼ cup fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• juice and zest of 1 lime
• 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
• 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
• ½ x 100g packet crunchy noodles
Place prawns in a non-metallic bowl. In a screw-top jar, combine 1 teaspoon peanut or vegetable oil, garlic, chilli, fish sauce, brown sugar and lime juice and zest. Add ¼ teaspoon sesame oil if desired.
Shake until sugar has dissolved. Pour over prawns, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 5-10 minutes.
Place lettuce, cucumber and bean sprouts in serving bowls. Top with prawns and dressing. Sprinkle with noodles. Garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges if desired.