• 8 x 100g pork leg steaks
• ½ cup plain flour
• 3 eggs, lightly beaten
• 2½ cups Panko breadcrumbs
• Vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges
• 1 tblsp lemon juice
•⅓ cup whole egg mayonnaise
• 2 tsps Dijon mustard
• 1 large red apple (200g), quartered, thinly sliced
• 3 cups shredded savoy cabbage (200g)
• ½ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
To make slaw, blend juice with mayonnaise and mustard in a large bowl. Season. Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to combine.
Dust pork in flour, shake away excess. One at a time, dip pork into eggs, then coat in breadcrumbs.
Heat enough oil in a large frying pan, over a medium to high heat, to shallow-fry. Add pork in three batches. Fry for about 3 minutes on each side, or until pork is cooked. Drain them on absorbent kitchen paper.
Serve pork with apple slaw and lemon.