- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut flavoured liqueur, we used Frangelico
- 4 cage-free eggs, separated
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, crushed
Place the chocolate into a bowl over simmering water, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add egg yolks, one at a time, whisking well. Add liqueur and whisk to combine. Set aside to cool.
Beat egg whites using electric beaters until soft peaks form. Fold half the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Fold through remaining egg white, then fold through the whipped cream.
Spoon mixture into 6 large serving glasses. Cover and chill for at least 3 hr. Sprinkle tops with the smashed Ferrero Rocher, and top with a whole Ferrero Rocher if desired.