- 250g plain chocolate ripple biscuits, crushed
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 cups pure icing sugar
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 50g white buttons chocolate, melted and cooled
Grease and line base and sides of a 16 x 26cm lamington pan with baking paper. Combine biscuits and butter and press into the pan. Chill for 20 min.
Combine icing sugar, condensed milk and peppermint essence. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1 min to soften. Spread over base. Chill until set.
Place dark chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1-2 min, stirring every 30 sec, until smooth. Pour over the slice. Place white chocolate into a snap-bag and drizzle over slice. Cut into pieces when firm.