Try out this delicious Mexican dinner idea.
• 350g shredded roast chicken (2½ cups)
• 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
• 300g jar mild taco salsa
• 6 flour soft and flexible tortillas
• 1½ cups grated Tasty cheese
• Lime wedges and mixed salad, to serve
• 1 large avocado, mashed
• 2 tblsps finely chopped fresh coriander
Combine chicken with onions and ²⁄3 cup of the salsa in a large bowl.
Heat tortillas according to directions. Divide chicken evenly over one half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold over the other side to cover filling.
Heat a large, oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook quesadillas, in batches, for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Cut each quesadilla into three.
To make guacamole, combine ingredients in a medium bowl.
Serve quesadillas with guacamole, remaining salsa, lime and salad, if desired.