You will need:
✔ assorted buttons
✔ craft glue
✔ bowl (in your chosen size)
✔ cling wrap
✔ disposable bowl
1. Apply a layer of cling wrap inside the bowl to cover and prep for your project.
2. Taking your buttons, arrange the colours or patterns on a flat bench before setting them out in the bowl. Pour the glue into the disposable bowl and begin dipping in the bottom of each button in the glue.
3. Working one at a time and starting in the middle, lay the buttons on top of the cling wrap, pressing slightly as you apply to stop them slipping.
4. Continue arranging buttons around the center until they fan out far enough to create the bowl edges. If the glue drips, spot clean as you go or move the bowl to a covered surface.
5. Add a thin layer of glue over the buttons if the button bowl doesn’t feel sturdy enough. Leave to dry overnight.
6. Once happy with the shape and strength, carefully pull up the cling wrap and peel off. Trim any glue drips with scissors to neaten.