• 2 x 130g punnets baby truss tomatoes
• Olive oil cooking spray
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 300g British-style unsmoked, rindless back bacon rashers
• 200g Danish feta, crumbled
• 6 x 2cm-thick slices of grain sourdough, toasted
• 1/3 cup caramelised onion relish
• 30g baby rocket leaves
Place tomatoes in a small roasting pan lined with baking paper. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add bacon rashers in two batches. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
Just before serving, spread feta evenly over sourdough slices. Top each with bacon, caramelised onion relish, roasted tomatoes and rocket leaves. Drizzle with caramelised balsamic if desired.