- 340g packet butter cake mix
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup each frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Icing sugar, to decorate
Sour Cream Topping
- 300ml carton sour cream
- 1 cage-free egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line with baking paper, extending 2cm over edges.
Sift dry cake mix into a large bowl. Add coconut, butter and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Press firmly over base of prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 min, or until lightly golden. Let cool.
To make topping, place all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Sprinkle frozen berries across base. Pour topping over berries.
Bake for a further 20 min, or until topping is just set and lightly golden. Cool in pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until cold. Cut into squares and dust with sifted icing sugar to serve.