- 250g packet of shredded wheatmeal biscuits
- 125g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 380g can Nestle Caramel Top ‘N’ Fill
- 3 bananas
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon pure icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Lightly grease a 22cm shallow loose bottom tart tin. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until broken into pieces. Then process until fine.
Add the butter and process again until combined. Transfer to the tart tin and press into the sides with the back of a spoon. Press the remaining crumbs over the base.
Spoon the caramel into the crust and chill until required. Place the cream, icing sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Chill until required.
When ready to serve, slice the bananas and place over the top, finish with dollops of whipped cream. Garnish with a little grated chocolate.