This zesty tart can be served hot or cold!
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 4 cage-free eggs, lightly beaten
- 125g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- icing sugar mixture, for dusting
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Grease a 24cm round pie dish.
Combine almond meal, sugar and flour in a large bowl.
Lightly whisk milk, eggs, butter, juice and ½ cup of the pulp. Add to almond mixture. Mix well. Pour into dish.
Cook in oven for 45 min or until set in the centre. Stand for 5 min before serving.
Dust with sifted icing sugar. Serve with ice cream and decorate with remaining passionfruit pulp.