• 600g chicken breast fillets
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1½ cups flaked almonds (150g)
• 1½ cups finely grated parmesan (75g)
• 1 tblsp oil
• 1 bunch broccolini (170g), trim stems
• 1 zucchini, halved, thickly sliced diagonally
• 1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tblsps mild English mustard
• 1 tblsp honey
Cut chicken lengthways into 1cm-wide strips.
Place egg in a shallow bowl. Place almonds in separate bowl. Using hands, slightly crush almonds. Stir in parmesan.
Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip in egg then coat in almond mixture, pressing on firmly. Place in a single layer on an oiled oven tray.
Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add broccolini, zucchini, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
To make sauce, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Serve chicken with sauce and vegetables.